- This event has passed.
MaaS-A-Con Virtual – Part 3
September 2, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
4 days with 8 sessions delivering information, innovation & knowledge
Mobility as a Service describes a shift away from personally-owned modes of transport and towards mobility provided as a shared service. MaaS is gaining momentum. It holds the promise of making mobility more seamless and effective for the moving public.
Just as COVID disrupted our everyday lives, MaaS disrupts and inspires traditional transportation providers, private ventures and city officials at the same to be creative in the delivery of essential mobility services. To ensure MaaS meets its full potential, it must be informed by a variety of views.
MaaS-A-Con does that, by bringing together innovators, advocates and practitioners to experience the technologies and best-practices that can make MaaS a reality in our communities.
Conference Goals & Objectives
- To trigger minds, share knowledge and build relationships among agencies, solutions providers and all those interested and ready to deploy MaaS.
- To offer an environment where the ‘mobility-minded’ can learn from their peers in a fast-growing field and learn about cutting-edge strategies.
- To present the realities of MaaS and ask hard questions.
- To inform the framework for sustainable MaaS in America.
- To shape MaaS America’s 2020 member’s agenda and work plan.