| back to the list Tech Provider |
You have a question OR A COMMENT ? a News OR EVENT to share ? Send us an Email
Founded : 2006
Headquarters : Switzerland, Lausanne
Type of Business:IT Mobility Integrator & MaaS platform provider (B2B & B2G)
Customer(s) : ???
Contact : email@example.com
Technology company routeRANK (2006) provides multimodal mobility portals as an IT service. Unlike other solutions, they address the entire door-to-door route by integrating all relevant modes of transport such as air, rail, coach, public transport, P+R, car, rental car, fleet, car sharing, car pooling, limousine, ride hailing, taxi, scooter, e-bike, bike, walk and their many multimodal combinations, including real-time information. In a single search, the patented technology finds and ranks the best possible routes, allowing users to sort them according to multiple criteria such as price, travel time and CO2 emissions, and to book/reserve them in the relevant ways, including single-click booking. We personalize and integrate our platform according to our diverse customers’ and partners’ use and business cases, in particular around their own offering, their preferred partners and their goals.
Our portals are used both as corporate mobility portals (i.e. within customers, for their employees) and as public mobility portals, processing more than 250 million travel routes and related request annually. In the over 14 years, we have put in place over 75 different customer and partner versions and the platform’s technology has undergone over 150 product iterations. References include
- Consumer applications like Avis, Mobility and Touring Club Switzerland
- Transport operators like TL, TPF, TPG and transport hubs like Geneva Airport
- Public institutions like Commune de Bagnes and Ville de Lancy
- Tourism destinations and events like Lake Geneva region, Verbier and Paléo Festival
- Mobility technology providers like Concur and Siemens
- Global companies like BearingPoint and Roche
- Leading travel companies like BCD Travel and HRG
- International organizations such as WEF and WWF
This experience is unique worldwide in duration, in its depth and breadth.
News & Articles