| back to the list by Countries |
You have a question OR A COMMENT ? a News OR EVENT to share ? Send us an Email
Founded : 2020
Headquarters : Germany, Frankfurt
MaaS Operation(s) : Germany
Shareholders of the initiative :
- AktivBus Flensburg
- Bochum-Gelsenkirchener Straßenbahnen Aktiengesellschaft (BOGESTRA)
- Bentheimer Eisenbahn AG
- Dortmunder Stadtwerke AG (DSW21)
- Leipziger Verkehrsbetriebe (LVB)
- Mainzer Verkehrsgesellschaft mbH (Mainz Mobility)
- Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund GmbH (RMV)
- Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH (RNV)
- Stadtwerke München GmbH (SWM)
Mobility inside ?
One ticket, one registration, all offers: Mobility inside unites all public transport in an intermodal platform from which consumers and providers benefit in the long term. We shape the mobility of the future.
For the transport companies and associations
Digitization does not stop at the transport companies either. Even if processes are already mapped electronically in many transport companies and associations and offers are already networked today, this is only done at the local level or within the association. Digitization means much more. With a view to the core offer of the VU, local offers have to be made available nationwide and offers of others have to be integrated into the own offer platform. The mechanism always remains the same. Public transport companies integrate the offers and they are the ones who make them available – nobody else. Bundling offers is not an end in itself. A variety of external influences affect the industry:
- Technical developments open up many possibilities (e.g. economies of scale).
- Political requirements place special needs on a largely public sector.
- Economic pressure arises from people who are not yet involved in the industry and who are interested in bundling offers due to customer loyalty programs.
- VU / VV must prove to be a strategic partner of the cities.
A brochure is available for transport companies interested in the networking initiative, which can be found here: (Click )
For the customers
For the end customer, the central Mobility inside approach means greater customer friendliness. Customers receive nationwide additional offers from their transport company or from their transport association. This also includes local offers from third-party mobility providers. It is important that the customer relationship with the local public transport company is maintained.
A user-friendly app with a design adapted to the local public transport company or the transport association as well as various web services should help to make the same customer promise out of individual local or national services: Mobility inside.
News & Articles
2020 – 05 – 11 ( The prototype: successful in the test) – by Mobility Inside
2019 – 02 – 19 ( Neues Lab im HOLM Forschen für den ÖPNV) – by Thorsten Wagner – EuroTransport