You have a question OR A COMMENT ? a News OR EVENT to share ? Send us an Email
Founded : 2012
Headquarters : Australia, Sydney
MaaS Operation(s) : Worldwide
Technical Provider : SkedGo
Contact : email@example.com
The only app that lets you compare and even combine any (really any!) transport mode like train, bus, taxi, ferry, tram, your own or share car & bike, motorcycle or ride share. TripGo makes it super easy to get from A to B on time with any transport mix. Well ok, we don’t do hover boards 🙂
Our award-winning app puts the multi & mixed modal transport future in your hands right now, when other apps are still only dreaming of it.
Personalize your trips by picking your route preferences. Never be late again by syncing TripGo with your agenda and getting exact departure times.
With TripGo you can schedule your ride, check your fare & timetable, bus and train tickets, transportation directions and get live service alerts.
TripGo delivers results in real-time: Up-to-the minute information on predicted departure/arrival times, GPS locations, navigation and service alerts make for accurate trip planning – TripGo keeps you up to date and on time.
We’ve also partnered with the cool kids at what3words so you can use three word addresses for your trips.
WHAT YOU GET
- Real-time information for public transport (live map): tap on stops and stations to see real-time schedules. Click on a route to see positions of the vehicle, live on the map.
- Door-to-door options for easy comparison on price, time and environmental impact
- Automatically plans trips between home, work and events in your calendar
- Today Widget for instant trip results
- Apple Watch with instant trip results and access to your favourites
- Public transport timetables
- Reminders: add a reminder to your trip to get notified when to leave
- Pricing for public transport, taxis, tolls and car parks
News & Articles
2020 – 05 – 05 (Avoid COVID-19: new tech alerts passengers to crowded public transport) – by Jonathan Manning – Fleet Europe
2019 – 04 – 15 (Australia’s iMOVE consortium launching MaaS trial in Sydney) – by Adam Frost – Traffic Technology Today