| back to the list by Countries |
You have a question OR A COMMENT ? a News OR EVENT to share ? Send us an Email
Founded : 2012
Headquarters : Austria, Vienna
Type of Business: IT Mobility Integrator & MaaS platform provider (B2G)
Customer(s) : Sweden : Stockholm (Ubigo)
Investor(s) : acquired by Kapsch Group
Contact : email@example.com
Fluidtime offers world-class Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) solutions for cities and regions, app providers and citizens. As part of the Kapsch Group, we are an interdisciplinary team embedded in an international network. We are convinced that the future of mobility must be more accessible, affordable and sustainable. We pursue this goal with great enthusiasm. That’s why we bring people and data together and combine transport supply and demand: for the benefit of transport service providers, mobility service providers and travelers who are offered new, intelligent mobility alternatives. Together with our international partners and customers, we develop complete mobility solutions that smoothly combine design and functionality to create Mobility-as-a-Service and a seamless travel experience.
Fluidtime contributes its expertise to various research projects and thus continuously increases its degree of innovation. Numerous national and international awards prove Fluidtime’s excellent reputation as a technology leader in the mobility industry.
Our philosophy and values:
- We are pioneers. We do not copy – we demonstrate smart new solutions.
- We are an inspiring place to work and create room for ideas.
- We are known for our expertise, passion and strive for perfection.
- We encourage personal development and self-responsibility.
- We communicate respectfully with colleagues, customers and partners.
- We service our customers in a cooperative, competent and obliging way.
- We offer solutions that make our customers proud.
- We enable our customers to be successful in their markets.
- We win as a team.
News & Articles
2019 – 05 – 07 (New MaaS travel service launches in Stockholm) by Adam Frost – Traffic Technology Today