You have a question OR A COMMENT ? a News OR EVENT to share ? Send us an Email
Founded : 2017
Headquarters : Austria, Vienna
MaaS Operation(s) : Austria (Vienna)
With the official Wiener Linien app, you have exclusive access to Wiener Linien tickets and all real-time information from Wiener Public Transport.
Thanks to WienMobil, you always have your digital ticket at hand
- digital annual ticket and semester ticket on your smartphone
- Access to the mobile phone ticket shop around the clock
- Push messages with real-time traffic information directly on the mobile phone
With WienMobil you can not only plan your routes using public transport, but also for
- Your bike and bike sharing (CityBike)
- Taxis (31300, 40100)
- Car sharing (Car2Go, DriveNow, Rail & Drive) and rental car (Europcar)
- E-mopeds (easy way) and e-scooters (Circ)
- In addition, information about parking garages (WiPark) is available
- And you can buy tickets for the airport transfer (Vienna Airport Lines, City Airport Train) and the Westbahn in WienMobil.
No more problems if you forget your wallet with your ticket at home: with WienMobil you always have your tickets at hand on your mobile phone. The annual ticket and the semester ticket are linked to your account and can be conveniently displayed at any time. Single trips, weekly and monthly tickets can also be purchased and displayed in the app.
WienMobil is your companion on all routes through the city. Even if you are not using public transport, you can book and reserve the transport of your choice in the app. WienMobil can be set up according to your individual needs and thus delivers tailor-made results and information.
Regardless of whether by public transport, bicycle, car sharing car, taxi, on foot or with a combination of some of these forms of mobility, WienMobil shows all the options. Buy a ticket, reserve a car sharing car or book a taxi – no problem.
News & Articles
2020 – 07 – 09 (“WienMobil Mix”: Die flexiblen Mobilitätsvorteile der Wiener Linien) – by APA Ots
2020 – 02 – 17 (WienMobil: Bereits 1.000.000 Downloads für Wiener-Linien-App) – by APA Ots